Monday, January 10, 2011

Peapod!

So as some of you may know, I threw my back out again on the flight to Seattle. Never fear! Peapod is rescuing me. I wish they had a larger selection of organic food, however, the Nature's Promise Organics is affordable and comes by way of Peapod to my door. I'm getting my delivery tonight. On the docket so far is green juice. Mmm. I'll post my recipe, but green juice is so easy, tasty, and so healthy!

I'm trying to figure out other ideas tough. I'm going to make a beef and squash dish, I have had vegetarian chili requested and am thinking about that one as well. Maybe I'll incorporate some quinoa. I got a few ingredients in this Peapod to challenge myself so we'll see. I totally regret not getting beets. I LOVE beets. I am going to try and make a whole wheat bead this weekend. Should be fun!

My new goal is to try and make not just good food, but healthy food. New cooking adventures abound!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Also, I've been in the mood for trying beets myself and I have a recipe that tells you how to cook the greens, too.

    ReplyDelete