Saturday, June 4, 2011

This is what happens when you think too fast

So. Yeah. I have never burned anything before. Like I mean really burn. I'm pretty careful to set a timer and to keep and eye on the clock. Well... I also have left things in the oven, or the oven on to preheat and left to run to the store to get a forgotten ingredient or soda at the market across the street if I am making a pizza. I know my time well and don't dawdle, so what's the harm right? If nothing is going to burn, then no harm no foul?
What pizza normally looks like. 

Yeah no. I had a frozen pizza I had just put in the oven and wanted a diet coke badly. 7-11 has cans for .99 cents. I had this whole debate if I should lock the door to my apartment or not since I was literally just going steps away.

Well I did without thinking and didn't grab my keys. Yes, I got locked out. And with a pizza in the oven with a bake time of 12 minutes. FANTASTIC. So 2 hours and $115 dollars later. The locksmith finally arrives and picks my lock right as my smoke alarm starts going off. Yep he used tools from the hardware store for $20 and was taking his sweet time. The plus is I know my fire alarm not only works, but you can hear it from the street...?

Long story short I ordered a pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment