Monday, December 6, 2010

Bread and Back

So I woke up this morning to my back spasming in a way I have not experienced. I literally could not move. A friend had to come over and get my medicine from my bathroom and give it to me lying 8 or so feet away. Yep it was great. So I spent today mostly knocked out on mega doses. So in an effort to workout the spasms, I decided to try baking a no knead overnight, easy bread. My dough whisk is the best thing ever! It makes stirring it so much easier. I started the oatmeal bread. Yay! I am a taaad bit worried it's too dry. We'll see if it rises as well. I have the worst luck with yeast.




I am planning on reading some recipes that I can make my own. Plus I need more ideas!!

I'm excited for homemade bread. I am coming up with several New Year's resolutions. So far I've got
-going to the farmer's market weekly
-baking my own bread weekly

We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment